Girl's Weekend Trip
First weekend away from home since I was fifteen and couldn't be anymore excited about it. I was going away for the weekend to three different places, with my best friend and another friend. This trip was the first trip for us, all together. I was so excited because the places we were heading to, I have never been too. All I knew was that I couldn't wait to get away from the usual normal routine of life.
We headed down to Newark Penn Station, to wait for the bus that we needed to take to Washington D.C. We have never taken the bus that far, but we were ready for this new experience with us three together. I thought that we would be able to sit all together, but that didn't happen. Us, three we were separated all the way until we hit Baltimore. The bus was full of people and once we arrived to Delaware for a rest spot, we all needed to get up and stretch our legs. In my case I needed to get coffee because I needed something to keep me awake.
The drive to Washington seemed to take forever, we caught so much traffic from Baltimore, that we arrived two hours later to our destination. When we entered Washington Union Square Train Station, it was a whole new world for me. It was so big compared to the one in New York City and it looked like it had a mini mall inside.
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment