IDEA'S FOR MY SECOND LONG ESSAY
FEELING'S:
- Pain radiating my leg like stabbing knives
- Foot swelling like a soccer ball
- Hospital- waiting room with no one else other than me and my parents
- Beginning to feel sick, sensation of vomiting or worse feeling like passing out
- Mom give's me Coke to drink, to bring my blood pressure up, reaction to what was happening to me
- Facing depression, crying for a few days
- Physical therapy pushed my limits
- You never know what you have until you lose it, taking our body for granted and learning how to walk all over again
SCENE #2: Okay, this bright light is blinding me. I hear the technician yell from a closed door, "Don't Move," and I'm lying there still as a cat, I guess somehow holding my breath. The room was small, with a huge beige machine over to what appeared to be an operating table; which, I was lying on. This machine would make a loud sound, a familiar sound to me at least. It sounded like those old camera's that in order to take a picture you had to press on a button with a long cord attached to it and it would make a loud snapping sound. That was when you knew the picture was taken, this machine did sound like one of those old camera's.....
No comments:
Post a Comment